25 February 2014

Collared Up


Levi's vintage denim jacket
American Apparel fisherman jumper
Vintage shirt via Best
Topshop joni jeans
Dr Marten boots
Topshop satchel bag
Buda ring via eBay
Kukee midi ring

First of all, I'd like to apologise for the state of my nails (or singularly bad nail) not quite sure what was going on. Here's just a casual outfit that I wore to uni yesterday, another to be featured in an up and coming 'week in outfits' video. I decided to whack out my AA jumper as I haven't worn it in forever, it's absolutely huge and it's lost its shape a little over time which is quite upsetting (really should have gone for a small). It is also labelled as hand wash only which means I wear it even less as it's effort to clean it. If anyone knows whether it'll survive a washing machine trip please let me know! I've also given my hair a little trim as it was in pretty crap condition. There ends are still a little dip dyed but hopefully this trim will let it grow so I can chop the rest off. Note to self, never dye your hair again. I just get bored, we've all been there.

As for set up, let me know if you prefer this background or my poster background. Now I'm off to get started on an assignment! Oh, fun.

29 comments:

  1. I love your denim jacket! You look awesome Tanya! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket, argh I need one! You look beauts x
    Behind My Specs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 3 haha, definitely a wardrobe staple! Thank you x

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit, your hair looks lovely <3
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple yet stylish outfit. I love your taste in fashion
    Bekki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a compliment especially coming from you, your style is on point! x

      Delete
  5. Love, love, love the jumper and denim jacket combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this laid back look, and the ring is so nice as well xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the denim on burgundy! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the denim jacket! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you room scene, I really should decorate my room because I always have a hard time finding a place to take my pictures. P.S I love your Buddha ring its really cute. lol his chubby cheeks.

    -- http://kivnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute casual outfit.
    Your room looks gorgeous.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous. Love your outfit.
    xoxo, Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this outfit, and it would be such a typical thing of me to wear to uni too! Love the shade of your jumper, and I'll excuse the "bad" nail, as mine are currently unvarnished ;) xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfit! love the denim jacket xx
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the denim jacket! Rad blog gal xxx

    Yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing style :) good job :) kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the style! The vintage jacket is just perfect

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love layering so this outfit is fab! also in love with that Buddha ring!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous! I love the buddha ring.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. this outfits is so amazing. right up my alley and you jacket is flawless.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I enjoy reading them and appreciate them all. If you have any questions feel free to leave them and I will get back to you ASAP. Mwah! x

Tones Template | Designed by Pink + Lola