28 November 2013

Bits and bobs haul


Morrisons white scentless candle £2
Chesapeake Bay 'Imperial White Musk' black candle £6.50 via TK Maxx
Biona Organic coconut oil £3.82
French Connection fedora £20 (sale) via ASOS
Adidas jacket £13 via eBay

Here's a few pieces I've picked up over the last few weeks. My not-so-guilty pleasure is candles, but recently my scented candles have been making me feel a little queasy so at the moment I'm having a little break from them. I bought a cheap plain candle from Morrisons as well as a candle I found in TK Maxx which said was scented but didn't smell very much at all. I've been burning both and the Chesapeake candle actually has a very nice scent, not too overpowering.

After watching Tasha Green's hair haul video I ordered some virgin coconut oil, but as well as using it on my hair I've been using it on my face to help with spots. Now I hate coconut oil as far as taste and smell go (vom) but it's working wonders for my skin so hopefully in the not to distant future I'll do a skin post of before and after because it's seriously looking like a Godsend right now.

I've been on the hunt for the perfect fedora and after trying to squeeze my oversized head into a variety of hats from Topshop and Missguided, I found this gorgeous one from French Connection at half price on ASOS. It's floppy brim makes it look very sophisticated as well as actually fitting my big head, hooray!

Finally, I got this wicked jacket/jumper off eBay. It's a black zip up oversized jumper with bright details giving off a very 90s vibe. I've been wearing it a lot so you can be sure it'll come up in an outfit post soon!

What have you guys been buying lately? Any good eBay finds?! Anyway, now I'm off to a seminar, bye!

5 comments:

  1. the perfect fit hat is so hard to find, you did well, its so gorgeous, i love the velvet band around the hat!

    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hat is lovely!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that hat, it is just an amazing piece that will suit anything :)

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that hat, been looking for one similar for myself!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chinese minerals, herbs and vitamins.
    jeux video

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I enjoy reading them and appreciate them all. If you have any questions feel free to leave them and I will get back to you ASAP. Mwah! x

Tones Template | Designed by Pink + Lola